FATHERHOOD INITIATIVE

IVORY DANIELS | 10/27/2014

Good Morning to the brothers of ALPHA PHI ALPHA FRATERNITY INCORPORATED-

Great things are happening in Arkansas and I would like to invite you to one special event that will be happening on Saturday, November 1, 2014 at the State Capitol in Little Rock! We will be conducting a Fatherhood March and Rally to show the need to support fathers across the state of Arkansas. Our mission is to strengthen family foundations and reverse the “absentee father” trend by assisting fathers with the challenges of parenting, as well as, increasing their skills in building and maintaining healthy relationships.

I believe this initiative fits perfectly with the Chapters vision and mission statement as the State of Arkansas strives to reverse the absentee father trend. I think it would be great from a public relations perspective for the brothers to be present wearing their letters along with their sons and daughters to support this Statewide initiative. I appreciate your consideration in this matter. Please contact me should you have any questions or concerns. Thanks in advance.

Ivory Daniels
Program Administrator
Phone: 501 320-8927
Fax: 501 683-0034
Ivory.daniels@dhs.arkansas.gov

New comment